09 April 2021

YOU & I

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I hope everyone is doing great and wonderful. I know it was very bit long to see me not writing my blog post here but today I will try to write down again my blog post. I know it is very much more boring this days because of this situation it really not over yet and everyone liked being used to this situation. For me and my husband was very much more heavy and not easy for because of this situation maybe some of you look the same with us but for me and my husband it is very much more not easy because in this situation we both really have issues that make us more sadness and make us feel down. Because of that really it is very makes us feel down and have to be struggled for this situation. So, after that, for now, we both just believe that every things that happen to our life, there is a big miracle it will happen in our life. So, in my post a while ago, I said to you all that now all of us has one new thing that we have to live, was it that? It was have to go to my mom's pilgrimage. And that is was one thing that we can not forget. And now, we live liked usually before but with a little bit different things. And for us, it was every 2 weeks we all go to mom's grave. And after that, we all going to the mall to have lunch together and refreshing our minds to make our days happy. And for that, really after my mom's death,  I really was very sad, falling apart, broken, feeling unhappy,  feeling depressed and feeling down, and go to pieces but because around me, I have surrounded of many people that cares about me and my family, so, I really have a hope and little bit more happy for what happened to our life. So, but for me because I have my husband, that is all I got and reunited my life again, so, little by little, my life a little bit revived again although still remember that my mom was here and life but really just remember now she is gone forever. So, we all just want to be happy and cheerful again. And, for that, now, when I wanna go out this days, we have to stay with the rules that wearing mask, bring hand sanitizer and wipes and if you want wearing face shield and gloves,  it's okay. So, I decided that is the first important now to go out anywhere. And that is the important thing now, I can not forget. So, when it was time to go out, I really not forget that rules and with my husband too. So, I wear my black top blouse Moschino with my blue midi basic macro pleats pants and my green flip flop jelly shoes and my light purple Gudika slingbag. And my mama sunglasses and the most important things is wearing mask for this days. And now, this how I decided to wearing my outfit and how we roles this days. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...

No comments: