19 December 2018

1...........2.......3...........4..........

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day today? Is everyone doing fine and great? Hope everyone is doing great, fine and as well. I know as soon, we all being celebrate Christmas time, it is so very touchable and happy with this moment. Hope everyone can be happy with this time and moment liked me as well. This outfit is one of my favorite too. It is simple, casual and easy to wear. It is very comfortable to wear. And you can pair them as you liked. You know what... you can wear it too with your blazer, bolero and your coat as well. And you can added your accessories too if you liked. But  me, I wear it as myself. It is very a nice, good and comfy way to wear. And it is very a great match to wear. I really like it this way. It is so me. I know I have been saying that I am a very simple and casual person in fashion but that is me, I really not a person that has to be strict on rules. That is not me but for some reason and moments, I can get it all along. So for that, I will gave you my new look and style today... Liked I said before,  I am a simple and casual person that this look today it is liked that. I wear it with my LC Wakiki white flower Tshirt and my white tank top and my grey harem pants and my flat blue jelly or rubber open back shoes. And with my grey mini jelly trapeze glossy bag. And my three beads bracelet. And single of bracelet is different. And it simple liked I just said before. It can be wear on your daily days but you wear it too on you formal moment. You can added too with your favorite accessories. And it is a very comfortable way to wear liked this. I really like it with this outfit. And this pants, it is back again trend this year. But, I really like it. It is comfortable and easy to wear. And it is a lot of variety for the pants. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: