20 December 2018

ALL IS BLACK

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing  great and well. This afternoon I wrote my blog now with many of minds in my head but it is okay now for this far. With the theme of my blogging post today, it simple and never been forget. I think everyone does liked to wear this color. It makes you more confident, elegant, thinner and one color that anyone loved it. Everyone does has this one color in their closet and clothes. And there is no ages for this. It can be wear in a simple way or more elegant and glamor way. It is depend on how you wear it. But I know with this color everyone can be more slimmer than usually does. I really do not know when I liked with this one color because for in my life I usually wear with anything colors. And matching it up with any colors in my closet. And for that moment, I really do not care with style and look. Just grab it with anything I liked. But for now, maybe with my weights too and have a husband too and being married so I decided to be aware with my style and look. Especially now I been married and this era is very much more everything given view to all the universe and is always updating with anything news about all that being growing and keeping up all the things is around you. So, for that, I always updating with anything in my fashion and life. But for all that, you can be more as you are now. So do not be afraid if you not updating your life for now, you can still catching up with anything in your life this nowadays. So, for that, I decided to wearing this my outfit everything is Black. From up to toe. And I wear this in my daily days because this outfit is more simple and easy to wear. It is a dress but it is a mini black dress and I wear it with my black leggings half knee and with my flat blue jelly or rubber open back shoes. And with my sling black Channel bag. And with my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I wear this in my daily days, hangouts and relaxing times. But you can still wear it in your formal occasion and just wear it with your long vest  and added with your accessories and heels or wedges. You ready to go... So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog ...

No comments: