21 December 2018

BLOSSOM DAY

Hello.. Hello everyone, how is your day guys today? Everyone is good. Everyone is happy. Everyone is amazing. I hope all is doing great and amazing. Today, I really feel happy and excited because my hubby got his one day off. Yeah.. although is just one day off but is really important for me and him to be together in one day. I really feel happy for this today. Now, I can be free with him and you know what... This is a long..long..long weekend until one week then. I am so happy today. So, for that we will have a fun time together till for one week later. And now, I will gave you my new look today, I really not a person that loved to wear full of motives in my outfit but if I see one of that in a blouse or top or shirt and if the motives really are not tacky for me, I will buy it. Then I mixed up with my any of my pants or skirt. And I will take a look and if the look is Okay.. I will take shoot for that. And that look is was today blogging post. So, I wear my light blue blossom top blouse half sleeves with my black leggings and my black jelly pump shoes. And my silver Bao Bao sling bag. And with my red SKMei watch. So,I wear it when I going to church, I did not realize it will be perfectly nice to take a photo with this look. An this outfit you wear it too to your office hours. And if you want to add some of your accessories it will be good and perfect to going to some party. So, it was really a formal outfit if you can see. It was more properly to wear it for some formal occasion. It is very comfortable but was modest, ladylike and neat. And if you want to wear like this , you can wear it in a properly way. So guys, this is my review for today... Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...

No comments: