27 January 2019

SUNDAY MOOD

Hello..Hello everyone, happy sunday all..,hope everyone is doing well and great. A sunday mood is making me sleepy, all through this day, from the morning until now the weather is making me want to go to sleep and rest. I know it is the end of the month of January. And it is raining all weeks. It is make us a little bit frustrating because the raining. But it still not make me want to be lazy,it still make me want to wake up and do anything to do. This is situation is very much make me to be lazy. But it still, make me feel better and grateful because the raining. I know, everyone was lazy too but in the end it still seems doing anything all with this situation. It because is Sunday  now, I make it up with my Sunday mood. This mood make me feel bad and want to go be sleep all day long. So, it the end we both finally go to church and after that we both go to mall to each lunch liked we usually do. And because it is liked this the weather, I think I am wearing a simple touch outfit today. I don't think any time longer to wearing my outfit today. I just put with a simple way and nice. Because of the weather, I don't think twice.  Just need to wearing a nice, tidy and clearly to wear. And of course, easy to wear too. So of course, today I am wearing my top blouse grey printed flowers and my black Alibaba pants and with my peach jelly The Little Things She Need flat shoes. And with my medium Balenciaga Graffiti sling bag. And with my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I wear this outfit when I on my daily days, hangouts, relaxing times and a little bit more formal occasion a little bit because it can be wearing as a properly outfit too. So, this day so far it was a great, fine day but always make sleepy all the time. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...






No comments: