23 February 2019

PATCHES MEETS GRAFFITI


Hello..hello everyone, how is your weekend today? Hope everyone doing wonderful time today. I know I been have not enough time to be doing anything in my blog because a lot of things happen in this few weeks. So, I decided today to have time to write again in my blog although I have a lot of work to be done today.  But, I  still want to share to you all about my life in this few weeks.  Even, we all is back again to our routinenities life's again but in the middle of our routinenities we all  have to have a little quality time for our special ones. I know today is not the end of the month of February, but it still next week, it is so fast until next week. Because you know what.. next week,  I have a special day and moments that I will never forget forever.  And I will gave you the story about this moment later. Just keep on waiting, okay guys..., I know maybe several of you, make your special moments with full of plans but for me I just go with the flow.., so for that, I do not know how it works next week, just keep on waiting the best story from me!! Me, myself too, not wait for next week. So,you know what just keep on going on. And you know what, I know there is nothing to do with my theme today but it still relevant with me, hahahaaaa... So, when I wear this one of my outfit, I just not thinking anything, I just grab it from my closet and matching it up with other clothes but you know what  it works and wwaallaahh.. it is perfectly matches. And I really liked it so much until I look in the mirror and very.. very best way for matching my outfit.  I just not thinking and not  figuring out but it really matches. But you know,  I am a person that really loves with fashion but for my daily fashion I really liked with matching up all my clothes and not thinking for that.  I just really like to  mix and match my all clothes for everyday.  When it comes with style, look and fashion, I just liked to be myself , I just wear it as comfortable as possible for me. I really liked look as myself. That is the best way to express myself. But for a special occasion, that is one thing that I have to think and figure it out for long, it is a different way story.  So guys, I really liked to express myself as myself on my daily days, for every aspect on my life. So, I wear my outfit with my light blue shirt denim full with patches and my black stump sleeve and my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my green cross flip flop and my medium Balenciaga Graffiti sling bag. And with my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. And one of my bracelet is from Turky and it is very famous from there. And  I will gave you the story of my bracelet next time just keep on waiting and read all of my blogs till the bracelet ones.  I wear this outfit is on my daily days,  hangouts,  relaxing times and for shopping and every daytime.  Because this outfit is very simple, easy to wear, casual, trendy  and very stylish and a little bit chic.  If you want to be more stylish, you can added with your accessories and you change the top with your T-shirt, if you like it. So guys, this is my review for today...  Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...
Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks...







No comments: