06 March 2019

ON THE NIGHT

Hello..hello everyone, happy Wednesday all.., how is your day today? Hope everyone have a blessed day today. I know it is the first week on March now. What a week and it is so very  time really going to fast. It is was very to fast now this days that it is that it was month will be changing again.  But it was that we all was having a busy time with our routinenities, so, we do not realize that time was flying fast this days. I know maybe this was one of this post blog is not very much great to be seen but I still want to posting this outfit to you all.  Because you know what?? The outfit was a mixing and matching at random. I just wear it as myself and make more comfy and more fun. And I know it was really fun. But is the way that I really do on my look and style everyday. I really am a person that was liked to mix and match my look and style everyday and on my daily days. So, I do it everyday when I want to go out with my husband. It is really good ones. So, I do it with my style. I really love to do it my look and style with way. So..., sorry if this one photo is not good at all with my look because I took it at night and sorry too for my red eyes and the shiny for my outfit. Sorry guys..., and this I took after finish church, so sorry for the photo guys.. And here what I wear on that night, I wear with my blue light denim Tshirt patches and my black stump arm and my slicky turquoise pants and my medium Balenciaga sling bag and with my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And with  my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. And this pants is slicky and shiny because the light of the camera. Because I took it on night and with blitz too from my camera.  And you know what, my denim Tshirt and my pants if on the daytime it will be not to shiny at all. So, I wear it on my daily days, hangouts and relaxing times but sometimes it can wear it on special occasions for the pants. So, this is my review for today guys... Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. 
Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks..



No comments: