09 March 2019

BACK AGAIN THE LEOPARD BLOUSE IN TOWN

Hello..hello everyone,how is your day today?? Ooohh.. it is very so hot today. It is very..very really feel liked  burning up today with this weather. Really..really hot weather here today. I am so happy today but want to plop in a cold bath water and make myself feel breathly and feel refined and relaxing.I know it is very a hot summer today but it was not just a summer day but it was rainy day too, so, the weather is really not friendly at all this lately. Sometimes,  it is sunny but suddenly it will become raining too, so, unfriendly. But, do not make yourself feel bad with situation but just flow with this situation, liked me. I do not mind it with be raining or sunny, I don't mind. As long the weather goes with find, I am okay. So, 2 days ago, it was a day off one day on my country, it was a Seclusion Day, and it was day clamp, so, it was not really liked a holiday guys, but, it is okay and that day we all going to the mall and just flowing the day liked usually are. So,in that I day, I just took my husband to take a photo of me,and, the photo is good. So, liked the theme,it is the same thing with my content blog today. I know it because one day off, so, I wear my outfit with a really simple casual look that day. I just grab it in such way, I  don't think about any style and look at all at that time. So, I wear it liked this. Sometimes, I really not like in mood to wearing a properly outfit but sometimes I will. So, that day, I was not in the mood.  And for your information, I am a moody person guys.  So, in any way, I  am a moody person. So, in that day, I wear as myself. And I wear it with my off cold shoulder leopard royal blue blouse and with my black culottes pants and my medium Balenciaga sling bag and my fringe light cream sandals. And with my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different.  And you know what, this off cold shoulder blouse it is really a off shoulder cold top blouse one that make you not sweaty and make yourself more cool and breezy. It was a one kind blouse that maybe everyone loved to wear it,(for women). But this I wear it not for a special occasion but for liked hangouts, relaxing times and a holiday season because this blouse more suitable for strolling around the mall, hangouts, and traveling liked yesterday. Because, it was more casual, more simple, more comfortable, more cold, more fun, more comfy and more easy to wear.  Liked this I wear it as me. But if you want to wear as more stylish, you can wear it with your blazer or cardigan and with your leggings and your favourite sneakers, it will make you more attractive and more stylish. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks...












No comments: