21 March 2019

G.R.E.Y.

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and wonderful today. So,almost one week ago, I and my husband after church going to the mall to have a lunch, since I at home was wearing my cozy and comfy outfit, it was a wonderful, amazing day and outfit that day. I was wearing this not with thinking twice, just pull out from my closet and wearing my coziest outfit ever. It was Sunday and we are going to the mall with my mom, dad, sisters and hubby than it is very much more fun and happiest day ever. I wearing this because I think it was a very great and wonderful idea to mix and matching it up with one tone color. Usually I wear it a lot but with the other colors. And this one maybe can be including to the monochrome look too. It was very a fun,wonderful and easy outfit to wear.  It really not make me swelter, sultry and complicated wearing this outfit. It was perfect on me and can be wear on your daily days, office hours and hangouts time. I wear it with my top blouse grey line half sleeves and my grey harem pants and my medium Balenciaga Graffiti sling bag. And my peach jelly The Little Things She Need flat shoes. And my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I really like and loved to wearing my outfit with over again and again and again and again and again. It was a very great, good, simple,cozy, comfortable, comfy, easy and perfect touch one to wear. And it was a  wearable outfit too. It can wear in any occasion or even can wear in a special occasion too. It was very much comfy and perfect match.  And was one of my favorite outfit look. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog...
Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks...




No comments: