06 April 2019

BLUE AND BLACK

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great, fine and wonderful today. I know it seems with the theme, it is sounds simple and natural but I wear it to a wedding party. I know it is looks so simple, casual and very natural look. But it is tidy too at all. It was not unproperly outfit to a wedding, says who,is not? When we arrived at the wedding there is a lot of people that wearing more an outfit that is not for a wedding party outfit. It was a simple wedding party. So, I just wear it liked this as a usually outfit. I know that it was a simple outfit one but it still matching with my husband outfit and  it was liked a couple outfit, blue and black. And it was a very nice one to matching up with my hubby outfit. I really happy when I have to get a same outfit with my husband, liked a couple never separated. It is simple liked that. So, after the wedding party, me and my husband decided to go to the mall and have a happy walking around the mall then I decided to take the photo then this is how the result is. So, I  wear it with my blue top blouse with my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my yellow flat shoes and my black Emory Passionate sling bag and my cute bag strap. And with my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. But if I  look and see my look like this, it can be wear it as I wear it to the wedding party outfit as simple, it can be wear it too. There is no doubt for this outfit, go to the wedding party, if you do not liked complicated in your outfit. Usually I wear to a wedding party is a dress or batik outfit or kebaya modern liked traditional dress (something like that). So, I wear this outfit usually on my daily days but it can be wear to on the simple wedding party, and formal occasions too. So guys, this is my review for today... Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..
Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks..



No comments: