18 April 2019

BLACK AND SILVER

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Are some of you going to office or stay on holiday this weekend? Of course my husband is one of the people that stay on holiday today and this weekend. And releasing his exhaustion. It is very one good idea to take a long holiday on the weekend. Because of that it make us both can be together as well. And for that we think that we both have to have a quality time for us, because we both have busy activities to run on. So, we did not have a quality time together. But if is liked this, we both want to give our times to be more quality. And for that, we both usually just going to mall and walking around the mall and shopping. But it was fun. And when going to mall, I wear as myself. So for that, I wear my black top blouse with my baggy silver pleats pants and my black cross flip flop. And my four beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I wear this outfit in my hangouts time, relaxing times and of course it can wear too formal occasion. Because this outfit it can wear too on formal occasions, and just added some accessories and wear with high heels and bag,after that you can go out to the formal occasion.  Really, I wear this on that day for hangouts. Just look that the way I wear is so simple and casual. Because I wear it with my flip flop. I just not thinking about anything, just grab it as I liked. Then, finally my outfit is liked this. But really, this outfit is very simple, casual , cool and very comfortable to wear. And when it comes to the cold weather it can be much more cold, cool and chilly. It is very a comfortable one to wear. So, I decided to wear liked this. It is very much more comfortable to wear. And the color is very much matching one another. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..

No comments: