18 April 2019

TRIBAL ONE

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing well and fine. I know this day is liked a usually day liked yesterday before. But today for me is liked a Saturday night and is weekend already but you know what it is not weekend now, is still thursday and is still office hours. But for me because my husband taking his duties off today so it much more like weekend already and you know what,  it is very a long week and a long day. And it much liked a long holiday season today. So,we both decided to hangout to the mall and have lunch together and we both did it liked that. And because tomorrow stills holiday,so, we both not going to rushing this time a lot. We just having our times together and enjoying every second in it. So,we are the people that not going rushing everything in it. We are just going to enjoying this time for every second of it. So, because this day I am going out with my husband, I decided to wear a little bit sexier than usually I wear. Maybe for some people is not but it really yes it is. I wear my black tank top or black shooter shirt with my blue midi macro pleats pants and my blue tribal outerwear and my grey key chain sling bag. And with my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. So, I wear this outfit for my daily days, hangouts and relaxing times. But sometimes I wear it too for formal occasion. And this outfit is much more girly and feminine look. And this outfit is very more thick and sizable to wear but it is very comfortable to wear too. Just mixing it up with your top blouse, it will be a great one look. Just try it! So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..



No comments: