17 April 2019

ELECTION DAY 2019

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Is not it obvious today..in my home town today we all celebrating election day today, it was a five (5) years period for once to succeed the nation and state of our country. So, instead to worried about all things, I just  thinking about my style today. So, I decided to wear all out today with my style.  I  just do not thinking about how will I wear this day on. I just grab it for my closet and I wear it as myself. So, today it just seems like I did not care about my look but it was very one good look today especially for voting today. So for today I just wear my outfit with a simple casual outfit today.  I wear it my black top blouse patches half rimpled and my grey jogger pants and my black cross flip flop and my big black tassel handbag and with my three beads bracelet.  And single of my bracelet is different. This outfit is more very simple and casual look, it can wear on simple casual day,look and style. It can wear too in your hangouts, relaxing times and just with casual day. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..



No comments: