17 April 2019

NORMALLY SUNDAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today?It is a usually day today and it is Sunday already, it was fast and time flies to fast this days. It was after church and usually me and my big family was going to have a big lunch liked usually does. And after we all have lunch together, we going around the mall and have looking for a new clothes to buy but usually me and my hubby going to other stores to looking around and not stick together with them. Then I figured it that I wear my other shirt that the sleeved is different, it liked me wearing this shirt and can be flying as high it can be. Because the sleeved is different, it was bat sleeve shirt and it is big,it was happy to wearing this but it still hot in the situation because it does not absorb sweat,so, I am so hot and sweaty wearing this shirt. But when it was fit to air conditioner, it was cool and cold but it was fine then when you usually wearing a shirt with bat sleeve. So for that, today I wearing my stripes blue white shirt bat sleeve with my inside white tank top and my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And I wear it too with my big black tassel handbag. This outfit I can wear it on my daily days, hangouts, and relaxing times but sometimes it can wear on formal occasion too. It just depends on what is the occasion is. So, I wear it liked this. But, it was a nice,formal look and style that I wear it today. It is very a great one too. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..



No comments: