24 April 2019

EASTER DAY with R.A KARTINI DAY

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and wonderful today.  I know it is very a long weekend this week and it is very a much more wonderful and great time. I know it is a long weekend and everyone have their holiday on. And I know maybe today the theme with my post blog is not matching one another but I prefer to write this blog with this theme. And I know it was two in one day today to celebrating the special celebration today, it was Easter Day and R.A Kartini Day today. I know it never happened liked this before but that is a one day all today. It was fun and enjoying this day. I know it looks like not connecting with my style but I prefer it liked this. So, I wear it as myself. I wear my outfit liked this today. I know today their have two ceremonial but I prefer wear my outfit liked this. So, I wear my outfit with my grey asymmetrical top blouse and my black midi basic macro pleats pants and my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And I wear too with my grey key chain sling bag. And with three beads bracelet.  And single of my bracelet is different. I wear this outfit is so very comfortable, casual, comfy, light, tidy, easy to wear and very a girly look. I am so happy and glad to wear this outfit. It is very much cool, chilly and cozy to wear this outfit. It is not swelter to wear this outfit. I am very glad to wear this outfit. I wear this outfit to my family gathering, hangouts and go out strolling. And this outfit is very comfortable and a little bit chic and girly look. It was a very nice matching look too. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..




No comments: