29 April 2019

TIRED WEEK OF THE WEEKEND

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? I hope everyone is doing fine and well. But with me, I got my weekend very much more colder and tired.  I am so very tired with this weekend.  I know maybe for some people, they have a great weekend but for me it is not. I have a tired and week and I got my cold is very much relapse, you know because for this several months in my home town is raining all the time, and it is very heavy. It makes me more not comfortable with my body. I have been to the doctor and make me heal with my cold but it just for a while but now it is relapse me more and more until now. I know it was not make me feel better, feel great and make me more uncomfortable with my this situation, it was with the weather because it makes me more relapse with my cold. I have been a month to healing my cold and makes me more sick instead recovering. I am so sick and tired with my cold. I just want to healed with my cold forever. So,today, I know that my cold were not healed more but it was more relapse ,it makes me disturbing at all. I just can not believe it is on me, a cold like this bothering me at all. It makes me can not doing something be done. It makes me bother to me. So, I think I wear a  properly and warmly outfit to make me more comfortable and warm. But insteadly makes me more warm, it was not at all. It was make me feel sick and tired and depressing me at all. And for that, I know I if going out anywhere I just to put my warmly outfit to make me more better and comfortable. So, for that, I wearing my outfit as well and I wear my dark blue denim dress patches and my cream tank top and my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And my grey key chain sling bag. And my three beads bracelet.  And single of my bracelet is different.  I wear this because I did not think to wear anything else. And that was I did not think twice to wear anything else.  It was simple and casual as that. It was a denim dress, so, it was a simple, casual, comfortable, comfy, cozy, and feminine and fun look. I wear this because I not a feminine person but now I just want to make me more feminine as me. So, I wear this on my daily days, hangouts and relaxing times. That I was realize that from this day, I have to be more get used to wear a dress. So, I think I prefer to wear it liked this hope tomorrow the next day, I will wear my other dress as a feminine look. So guys,  this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..






No comments: