01 May 2019

M.A.Y.D.A.Y

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and wonderful today. I know that today is a one day off,and everyone is going to anywhere places that everyone does like it. And today everyone can be together for fun with their love ones. So, for that me and my husband was out today and going having lunch together in one mall at Kuningan, and we eat lunch that we liked together. And not for just that, we want to see the situation too in outside, so, we go out today to see everything outside. And then, after that, is not just because in my home town today  observating the labor day or mayday today but every single day is traffic jam always in my home town. So, we both decided to moving out to another mall but is nearby to our home. So, after that we both decided to ride JAKARTA MRT (JAKARTA MASS RAPID TRANSIT), that was one free of traffic jams. But not just today that we ride the JAKARTA MRT, it was already several times we take this transportation. It was fun, comfortable, clean and no jostling at all. All of you have to try it the JAKARTA MRT? It was a very great,nice and wonderful to ride in. So, it was a very good time today to have a ride to see the town. So, in that time, I did not know and realize that my husband take a picture of me when I was in a middle that actually I am tired. Hahaa..it is very a quick good picture that he took of me. So, I was standing near at the automatic doors and I was wearing my black grey stripe shirt with my light blue denim cullotes pants and my grey key chain sling bag and peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. I was really not in to a photo session in that moment but now in what situation and anywhere, I have to stand by in any situation from now to take a picture of me. And you know what,  this outfit today is very much casual, simple, easy to wear and very daily outfit for me. But I am really happy today to going outside with my husband and seeing my photo was a very great and good ones. And this was a very great idea to take a picture on a train. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..





No comments: