03 May 2019

LONG MAXI DRESS WITH THE LONG CARDIGAN

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and well. I hope you all have a wonderful day today. I know that the time is going to fast right now but we all still have to live. I know that now everyone is going to their routinenities like usually does and me too. It was the same day liked yesterday before but that life is. I know I have ever said that I am not a person or woman that usually in the day I wearing a dress even though is a casual dress. I am not actually a fan of a dress but I ever said I will starting to usually wearing a dress on my daily days from now on. And I wear it out, even is not a special occasion and maybe people look at me is not suitable to me wearing a dress. But for some of reason, I just want to wear it different. I know that somehow, I just want to make it different but I really do not know that it makes me more comfortable and happy.  But I just wear it as myself. And for that, I think it does not matter what people say, but I will fix it if is not suitable to me. So, last night, me and my husband is going out to dinner family that was a birthday dinner for my dad and my big sister, and it was in a mall, so, I  know that we celebrate the birthday party with a dinner family party last night but I just want to look different on my style and outfit last night. I know my husband too not really expecting me to wear this dress but I just want to make different on my look last night. And because we all have a family dinner last night, we all ate in one expensive Japanese restaurant last night and it is a restaurant, so, I really think that my look last night suitable on the family dinner. I know that was a very great, fine and wonderful time last night for a family dinner. And I am so grateful for my family,it was a delicious, tasty and flavorful dinner that we ate last night. And for that, it was a one wonderful night time together. So, back again to my look, last night, I wear my black maxi long dress with my dark blue tassel abstract beads long cardigan and my peach jelly The Little Things She Needs flat shoes. And my grey key chain sling bag. And my three beads bracelet. And single of my bracelet is different. It was a one nice look for me last night but for some people does not look that way for me but I still with my high confident to think in a positive way. I know I am not a person dress but still I want to wear a dress even that is a casual dress and even is on my daily days. Not for special occasion or moments and work. And this outfit dress that I wear it was a casual dress because it was a casual and simple dress but I added with my long cardigan and it make it look elegant because of the cardigan. But I wear this just for special occasions, not for everyday. Not accustomed to everyday too. Maybe some of you might wear this outfit on your daily days and that is fine to me. Just wear it as a elegant and feminine look. This outfit dress definitely is feminine, girly, elegant and fashionable look. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog.. Thanks..






No comments: