19 August 2019

CASUAL MESSY LOOK

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great,well and happy today. I know I am a person that likes wearing an outfit simple, casual and comfy too but it can be messy too for me,really I am not a person that was able to dress so properly and formal look. It was not me at all. But,for sure, I was a person that loved to mix and matching up my look and style everyday. Even my husband always said that my outfit much more than great and nice look. He always said that to me. I know really what is great and good on me when I wearing something,so, I know what is fits on me too when I wear something. And I know too if there is something wrong on me when I wear it not really goods on me,it really was bad and not good looking. Sometimes, I just wear something that I do not think twice. I just wear it and grab it for an easy way. But, that is a wrong way to do. If you can not decided to wear something, you can think before you wear it. So,it will not going wrong with your outfit. Sometimes, that is my problem to wear something. But now, I realize that I learned a lot from my last experience, hehehe... And for now, I can wearing something that is fits on me and looking great on me. And it depends on the situation and occasion too. So,  I wear it as the right way for me. And I wear this outfit is because I was going to see my parents in law and it was far away from here, Jakarta. It was on Bogor,and they stay in there. So, it was a long journey and going to there for a while.  So, I think I will wear this because it will make me comfortable and relaxed and cozy too. It because the weather and the situation out there was unpredictable. Bogor and Jakarta was a different kind of place but it still it is not far away from Jakarta. It is 1 and half hour to go to Bogor. So, in this situation, I wear my outfit with my black plaid top tshirt long sleeved with my ripped fringe jeans with my brown sling bag and my simple nude flip flop. And still with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. And I was wearing this because it was very comfortable, casual, comfy and quiet cozy and relaxed outfit to wear. So, if you want to wearing outfit liked this, you can added some of your accessories and outerwear to be more stylish and fabulous. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...



No comments: