23 August 2019

LONG BLACK DRESS

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and fine. Today was a hot, sunny day. I am so glad with this weather but still it makes me feel very hot and sweaty. I know even with this weather still it makes me feel more uncomfortable because of the weather. So,it because of that, I really think wearing outfit that were simply casual and comfy was a very good and great idea to wear. I really was thinking with my outfit to wearing as an casual and wearable outfit. So, it was a sunny day everyday, I choose wearing a simple outfit or simple dress but not the maxi one. And you know, this weather is liked the most hottest season in the meantime. I really think it is was a very good and beautiful day but also it was very uncomfortable too because was very hot. So, instead I always talking about the weather with you guys, I think I would gave you my new post look to you for this weather liked this. It was after church but before that, in my home I was thinking to wearing this outfit one because I do not want to be the only person that complicated with my outfit. So, I decided to wear this one. I wearing my black long dress it really just black one dress and my green hobo shoulder bag. And with my brown jelly flat loafers shoes. And with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different. It was a simple look like this and I love it.  I really do not like with the complicated and difficult outfit especially with this weather liked this, I can not force it. So, I wear this outfit in my daily days, hangouts time, shopping time and relaxed times too.  Because it was simple enough and very casual and comfy style too. So guys, this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...



No comments: