29 August 2019

SNAPPED TOGETHER

Hello..hello everyone, how is your day today? Hope everyone is doing great and fine. It was a very really sunny and very hot day everyday now. There is no raining at all. Although there is a wind. Yaah, it is very much wonderful day. Now, today start coming down the rain finally. So, it was cool and nice weather now. Then usually me and my husband not usually get picture  together for my blog post but today my husband want to have picture together in my blog, so, we both had a picture together in here. It really was a one snapped at a time then the result is liked this one. It was a simple picture together but it was nice and good. So, I was wearing my yellow tunic shirt with my black jogger pants and this pants it was belongs to my husband and it was fits on me, so, I wear it liked this. And with my brown flat jelly loafers shoes. And my black medium classic totebag. And with my three beads bracelets and single of my bracelets is different.  And my husband was wearing his casual outfit liked this, he was a lover jeans person and with his simple sandals on.  And it was very simple and nice pictures for this shot. So, I was happy when my husband want to get picture together and with a simple and great shot and with there is nothing special occasion for this.  This is was "US" liked this together. With no specific special occasion, effect and event, this is us together everyday liked this. With a lot of full colors of life's. So guys, this is my review for my blog today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog.. Please stop by and give your review for my blog... Thanks...




No comments: